Working at NC State in a temporary capacity can provide you with the opportunity to gain valuable on-campus experience and professional references. Whether your ultimate goal is permanent employment or if you desire the flexibility of temporary assignments, UTS may have an assignment to meet your needs. Positions vary in length from several days to several months and we offer part-time and full-time schedules. The types of temporary staffing we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative Support – reception, secretarial, accounting, word processing
- Professional Support – legal, event planning, fundraising, writing/editing, illustrating, engineering
- Technical – research, lab support, animal care
- Information Technology – web design and site maintenance, programming, development, training
- Trades – painting, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, brick masonry
- Services – general labor, materials support, housekeeping, food service, landscaping, maintenance electrical, carpentry, plumbing
If you are interested in temporary employment at NC State through University Temporary Services, review the current vacancies on our employment website and apply for the positions that best match your professional experience or feel free to contact the UTS Office directly at 919-515-7060.
To learn more about what it means to be an employee with University Temporary Services at NCSU, please review our guidelines, policies and other resources that can be found in the NCSU UTS Employee Guidelines.